Permanent position: Electronics manufacturer is seeking multiple Applications Engineers Anaheim, CA. The Applications Engineers will work closely with engineering and marketing teams to guide products from conception to launch. Qualified candidates will have an a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, 2-5 years of related experience in Audio, AV, networking etc. and great communication and willingness to work directly with customers. Additional responsibilities and requirements below. Excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company with great medical and retirement benefits.
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer• Help with the researching and gathering of requirements for new products and solutions for use in meeting rooms and collaboration spaces
• Testing prototypes, evaluate new technologies, perform competitive product analysis, and help with the detailed documentation of new products.
• Ability to work and communicate with various departments and teams.
• Develop detailed written requirements and specifications and product proposals for new products, evaluate new technologies and competitive products
Requirements for the Application Engineer• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
• 2-5 years of experience in audio visual, networking, live audio systems, etc.
• AMX or Crestron control system design or programming a plus
• Very fast paced environment - looking for individuals who thrive in this type of atmosphere.
Benefits• 401k + match, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental/vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.