Application Developer Opportunity
RT Systems, a provider of warehouse management systems and logistics software currently has an opening for an Application Developer.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Software development and programming
· Development of application / solution requirements documentation.
· Adapting RTLocator WMS application to fit customerrequirements. Development of technical specs, user documentation, and work instructions for users.
· Look for continuous improvement in software and processes.
· Provide leadership on application projects.
· Provide support / maintenance of SQL Servers.
· Configure handheld devices, label printers for customer deployment.
· Exceptional people, technical and analytical skills.
· Creative problem solver with ability to solve complex issues, applying appropriate technology and resources.
· Seeks out new technology and communicates any advantages
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
· Ability to provide exceptional customer service in a fast paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience
· A bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Management of Information Systems with associated work experience.
· Experience in developing application specifications and testing and deployment plans.
· Strong Microsoft SQL experience.
· Strong knowledge of VB.NET, ASP.NET and Visual Studio
· Working knowledge of PowerBuilder
· Experience working with various hardware platforms such as handheld devices, label printers, input devices a plus.
· Warehouse / Inventory / Logistics software experience a plus.
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.