Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• Must have 10+ years of IT Industry AS/400 experience.
• With at least 8+ years of JDA MMS development experience.
• With at least 5+ years of experience in Retail Domain.
• Must have 8+ years of JDA MMS.
• Must have 5+ years’ experience as Tech lead
• Must have 3+ years’ experience as Design lead
• Must have 3+ years’ experience leading an offshore team.
• Development experience in JDA MMS software and other retail AS/400 based merchandising products;
o Inventory Control; Vendor Procurement; Product Costing; Price Book; Promotion Management; Receiving’s & Fulfillments; Allocation and Replenishment; Financial Management; Customer Order Management; Warehouse Management Integrations with PkMS WM system; Inventory Tracking Enterprise wide and Managing Vendor Relationships (open-to-buy, rankings, sourcing…….)
o Inventory Management within JDA MMS.
o Understand customization on base software and strong impact analytical skills.
o Strong attitude to learn advance MMS in working with offshore and onsite support.
o Must have strong experience in turning requirements into detailed Technical design or High-level design.
o Must have excellent communications skills.
o Strong AS/400 RPG/RPGLE/CL technical knowledge
o Strong SQL knowledge on AS/400 DB2 database and other databases.
o Multi-channel retail environment supported with JDA MMS and WM on AS400 platform. Complex and highly customized
o Interface knowledge from MMS to WM and IBM Yantra systems.
o AP (Assortment Planning) Tool knowledge.
o EP (Enterprise Planning) Tool knowledge.
o ITIL/PMP certifications (but not mandatory).
• This position is focused on Integrating between 2 company MMS instances/systems. Also, integrating other systems.
• Serves as the Tech lead to project teams in the application development area and work with all stake holders in analyzing the requirements and building the test instance.
• Every string development experience as well in parallel performing Tech Lead activities.
• Repurpose MMS51P (an existing Test instance) and reconfigure it at SIT level in Aldon.
• Research and Analyze to prepare a detail list of MMS Database tables that need to be populated to stand up this MMS instance.
• Design, Develop and Unit Test MMS Data Extract and Load Programs – Move subset of select data from Production to TEST to perform better Integration and UAT testing.
• Extract and Load data into MMS instance.
• Test and Validate the stability of MMS instance – IT.
• Test and Validate the stability of MMS instance – Business.
• Will create flow charts for technical analysis so that the project team can understand the data flow. Participates in formal and informal analysis review and assist team members and works with the QA team to facilitate quality assurance efforts.
• Performs analysis and design for programs and learns and adapts to new applications, languages, and techniques.
• Apply technical skills to solve current and future business needs ensuring logical, feasible, and practical methods or solutions in development processes.
• Responsible for offshore delivery and quality.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Project/Tech lead
• Provide input into system solutions
• Work with Cabelas Management Team closely and update on the project status periodically and give clear directions.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.