EXAIR Corporation, founded in 1983, is a growing manufacturer of Intelligent Compressed Air® products located near Blue Ash, Ohio.
Our products are sold direct throughout North America. They are also are distributed globally through a constantly growing distributor network.
The point of use compressed air products we manufacture focus on the safe and efficient utilization of a costly utility for manufacturing facilities.
Essential duties of the position:
- Conduct problem troubleshooting for customers and provide product recommendations
- Handle sales negotiations, customer classifications, inbound inquiries, outbound inquiries, product returns
- Communicate efficiently and effectively through phone, email, live chat or video chat
- Write blogs, record and edit videos (how-to, informative, and product testing)
- Utilize social media accounts, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Follow and write procedures to assist with troubleshooting and day to day tasks
- Ability to creatively problem solve while having attention to details
- Strong, mechanical, mathematical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze customer application requirements on phone or in person
- Project management skills
- Be able to conduct conflict resolution should the need arise
- Mechanical, mathematical, and critical thinking skills
Qualifying Education and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent successful experience in industry
- Technical / Industrial sales experience a plus
- Experience relevant to manufacturing methods is important
- Well-versed using Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Company benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401(k) plan, Section 125 Flexible Spending savings plan, credit union and tuition reimbursement program.
Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check are a requirement.