This is a unique opportunity for someone to join this team as a hands on Technical Advisor, strong SolarWinds skills, Enterprise Performance Monitoring. You will address enterprise Monitoring in particular but also contribute to architecture specifications, performance tuning, troubleshooting, system sizing, and scalability for all systems, technolgoies, and applications that Information Services supports
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
Collaborate with the Principal Technical Advisor, Information Services staff, and business teams to monitor the availability and performance of the entirety of Information services infrastructure, including all: data centers, corporate and plant services and networks, applications, and infrastructure services utilizing your Enterprise Performance Monitoring skills and experience
Qualifications and Skills:
• At least 6 years hands-on information technology experience in multiple roles including systems administration and virtualization, network administration, database administration, endpoint support, application support, and information security.
• Experience configuring and administering enterprise monitoring solutions such as SolarWinds and Configuration Management Databases like ServiceNow.
• Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively, in technical and non-technical forums, verbally and in writing, and with staff throughout the company including management.
• Excellent planning, interpersonal, problem solving, and relationship management skills
Experience configuring and administering enterprise monitoring solutions
Configuration Management databases
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.