Planning and Supporting Business Relationships
- Identify industry trends and sources of major disruption that well-position SAS with FDA and commercial industry
- Develop industry specific strategies that enables the SAS account management team to establish SAS as the preferred partner for key advanced analytic platforms at the FDA. These strategies will need to address what solutions are best suited for current and future client needs.
- Articulate compelling SAS solution capabilities at the C-level within the FDA and across organizational layers, as well as with key life science clients
- Provide support and strategic guidance to SAS to develop new partnership and collaboration strategies
- Assist with identifying additional business needs and opportunities to address what solutions are best suited for current and future client base
- Work with support team to identify needs and identify any gaps in SAS’ existing offerings that need to facilitate SAS positioning
- Identify competitive advances in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with FDA and other key stakeholders to identify and develop effective strategic alignment of SAS to their current and future needs.
- Assist with communicating key analytic findings to stakeholders.
- Assist in the translation of business needs into analytical opportunities.
- Build a trusted relationship with the FDA to provide practical and theoretical guidance in the business value of proposed solution and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct discovery meeting to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements to support the implementation team and to produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Assist in the strategic response to RFI/RFP’s
- Learning current SAS products, practices, service offerings and resources that help position SAS within the FDA ecosystem and grow new customer engagements and solution implementations.
- Understanding of enterprise level business process flows in areas related to supported solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master’s preferred, in Statistics, Biology, Analytics, Public Health, Business, Biostatistics or related discipline
- Requires 4+ years of experience in the U.S. FDA and/or support organizations; or 4+ years experience consulting to the FDA through Accenture, Booz Allen or other consulting firms.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to facilitate business development strategies
- Knowledge of the FDA, life science regulatory industry, pharmaceutical companies, and/or Clinical Research Organizations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
- Deep knowledge of current issues and trends with healthcare data integration and advanced analytics applications within industry, state and local government agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in industry domain policies, procedures, relationships and credibility.
- Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of an organization.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical and business information to non-technical internal/external audiences.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the Pay Transparency notice.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.