RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Appraisal Review Coordinator in Brookfield, Wisconsin (WI). The Appraisal Review Coordinator is responsible for quality control and basic appraisal reviewing of prefunding appraisal reports.
- Complete a Quality Control Checklist on appraisal reports
- Reviews and compares the appraisal report under review to the assessment tools and determines the adequacy and completeness of the appraisal report
- Analyzes general appraisal methodology and comparable sale selection on appraisal reports
- Monitoring of daily workflow of appraisal review requests
- An Associate's degree or College degree preferred or equivalent 3-5 years administrative work experience
- Must possess good PC skills (Word, Excel) - FNC software experience a plus
- Prior real estate or mortgage experience - Prior job experience in the real estate appraisal industry a plus
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.