Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a motivated individual to join the team.
Previous experience in the tree industry & CDL A or B license preferred but not required. Lucas Tree Experts provides on the job training for those willing, able and interested in advancing their skills in this field.
*Great Training Program* *High Earning Potential*
This is a full time, year round, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: driving and operating a bucket truck, running a crew of 2 to 3 people, manual removal of vegetation from work areas, running various forestry equipment and performing line clearance, pruning, and removals.
- Previous experience in the tree industry, climbing & Aerial Lift preferred.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Current and valid driver’s license.
- Work outside in various types of weather.
- Physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Operate a bucket 75 ft in the air & operate all equipment safely.
- Climb trees using the proper tools of the trade.
- Obtain a CDL A or B license within the first 2 months of employment (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts) and a truck will be provided to test.
- Obtain and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Successfully complete a post offer physical & drug screen as well as a background and motor vehicle check.
Experienced Utility Line Clearance Foreman
- Minimum of 6 months experience as bucket foreman
- Must attain Arborist trainee OTM level within the 90 days (supervisor sign off )
- CDL License with air brake endorsement
- Successful completion of EHAP certification within 5 days
- Successful completion of Supervisor Drive Along
- Completes 90 days of positive employment verified by Supervisor
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life.
To apply for this position, click the button at the bottom of this page to access the application.
*Please Note: Correspondence will be primarily via e-mail. Please provide us with a working e-mail on your application.