Archer GRC Manager:
Essential Job Functions
Strategy & Leadership
• Develop the strategic plan and roadmap to mature the initial implementation of our RSA Archer/GRC application.
• Leverage industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with the business.
• Assist management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
• Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks.
• Establish and communicate priorities across the enterprise that balance the platforms strategic plan with short term goals and ad hoc needs.
• Enhance internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk.
• Lead a team of Archer Analysts responsible for the GRC program.
• Coaches and collaborates with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance.
Analytics & Documentation
• Provides solutions and coordinates the execution of control mechanism/testing against technical procedures to ensure appropriate execution and that risk is mitigated to an appropriate level.
• Analyzes business problems using software, analytical tools and techniques, business process and technical knowledge and to general common sense to formulate solutions.
• Defines and delivers appropriate GRC metrics, analytics, and scorecards.
• Maintains all versions and version control for all IT GRC program documentation and pipeline with a thorough understanding of the processes and communicates the status.
• Work with leaders in the Enterprise Risk Management Office, Bank Risk Office and business stakeholders to understand and identify business requirements, and to educate the leaders on the capabilities of the Archer platform.
• Collaborate with other system application owners to build and maintain data feeds to and from the Archer platform.
• Identify opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance.
• Coordinates various GRC repository system improvement projects and activities to enhance the system of record and maintain effective process controls.
• Organizes and leads GRC-related meetings and prepares meeting agendas.
• Develops and maintains risk register and designs self-assessments to help identify risks.
• Serves as an escalation point to track and follow-up on risk events.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related degree.
• RSA Certified Administrator certification is a plus.
• 10+ years of experience working within a Risk function including:
• 5+ years of experience in Master Data Governance (MDG) solutions including MDG strategy, governance strategy, data profiling and MDG architecture.
• 5+ years of experience in business process analysis, project methodology, or systems development life cycle through education or on-the-job experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to design workflows, data standards, security/access models, IDOCs, ABAP, interfaces, manage change requests, and data migration.
• Data governance framework design knowledge.
• Ability to design data standards, processes, organization, policies, and to develop roadmaps for design and execution, as well as operationalize frameworks for large organizations.
• Ability to develop data strategies and data mappings through workshops, perform data analysis and identifying data quality business rules with business and IT, and design and build data validation routines with business and IT.
• Knowledge of business events and risk management that drives data governance and MDM requirements.
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements
Normal office conditions, some travel may be required.
1 to 3
Preferred Supervisory Experience
5 + years of people leadership.