Architect - Healthcare Facility Planner
TKH, Inc., a St. Louis based architectural firm specializing in Healthcare facilities is seeking an individual with a minimum of 2-5 years working experience in Healthcare architecture.
Responsibilities include Healthcare Facility focused...
· client interaction
· space programming
· construction documentation
· A degree in Architecture or Interiors is required
· A professional license is a plus
· 2-5 years experience in Healthcare Architecture
· Knowledge of Healthcare and Building codes
· Regional State Regulations
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Proficiency in Photoshop and Sketch-Up is a plus
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Intuitive and Inquisitive
· Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple efforts for projects at various stages of planning and design
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Send resume and references to TKH, Inc. HR
About Tchoukaleff Kelly Hartke, Inc:
Our business, our only business, is Healthcare Facility Planning, Design and Program Management. Our team members have worked closely together for over 30 years in the healthcare facility planning field.
At TKH, our overriding objective is to meet the functional and design needs of select healthcare clients through analytical, innovative and responsive programming, planning and design services.
Please find more information on our website: www.tkhinc.com