ARCHITECT - PERM - ST. LOUIS, MO
* Provide technical leadership to developers and engineers
* Understand business needs and recommend technical solutions
* Create proofs-of-concept and prototypes to justify new technology recommendations and approaches
* Collaborate with multiple IT Ordering teams and other IT organizations.
Architect Skill Requirements:
* Expert in Java, Spring, and Spring Boot
* Expert in REST API design and implementation
* Extensive experience in automation - builds, deployments, and configuration management
* Our preferred tools are Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Puppet, and Python.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher is desirable.
* API design and development 2+
* Java 4+
* Spring 3+
* Continuous Integration / Automated Deployments 3+
* Overall IT experience 7+
* Telecommunications industry experience 1+ (optional)
* Single-page application dev with React or AngularJS 1+
* Containers / Docker 1+
* Other programming languages/platforms 2+
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.