Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a journeyman-level Architect to support the 88th Civil Engineering Group. This position has a start date of March 14th 2020.
- Performs planning and design work for multi-phase new construction, renovations, and improvement projects for real property facilities, including utility systems, utilizing a professional knowledge of architectural concepts, principles, and practices.
- Prepares, develops or reviews design calculations, cost estimates, schedules, underlying analysis, technical drawings, and specifications related to a wide variety of projects.
- Analyzes current and projected technical requirements to develop standard architecture and interior design policy guidance, space allocations, furnishings, procedures and design criteria with the latest technical developments in design, construction, and environmental, conservation and standard construction practices and techniques.
- Provide assistance and technical support in the identification, development, and preparation of FSRM, Non-Appropriated Funds (NAF), customer-funded programs, and MILCON projects.
- Coordinate with customers and other governmental personnel and agencies, as necessary, to define project requirements, ensure compliance with Federal, State, local and Air Force regulations. Draft Performance Work Statements (PWS), prepare Statements of Work (SOW), draft programming documents (DD 1391s), develop cost estimates, briefings and other components of the programming/ acquisition package for government approval and submission.
- Perform independent technical and cost reviews of facility project design submittals, standard design templates, charrette reports, and facility design standards/tools prepared by architect- engineers.
- Perform comprehensive technical compliance verification of all aspects of the design with all applicable design criteria, including applicable AF and national standards, criteria, and specifications; providing a specific citation as the basis for each finding.
- Perform a comprehensive validation of the designer’s cost estimate, citing specific areas with questionable basis.
- Where applicable assess compliance with programming approval documents and applicable program approval thresholds.
- Assist in the development of various project management tools to include Project Management Plans (PMP), Construction Management Documents, and all required enterprise business system data entry for assigned projects. This includes, assisting in the creation of contract document packages required for the award of construction projects to include: project folder, liquidated damages, green procurement, quality assurance plan, nomination form for quality assurance representative, funding documents and period of performance.
- Assist the Government by providing project management, project oversight, technical advice, and quality assurance services for projects. Do not perform any inherently governmental activities, nor represent the Government for contracting purposes.
- Assist government personnel to perform QA/QC oversight of project field activities.
- Review project field activities to ensure compliance with Air Force, regulatory, and project-specific procedures and the resulting data collected are technically defensible.
- Assistance shall include site visits, documentation, photographs, daily surveillance log, and reports of immediate health and safety hazards observed. Participate in planning/design charrette activity; review/ oversight of Contractor work in progress; and quality assurance/quality control. Perform a comprehensive technical review of contract submittals, requests for information, change order requests, or other real-time interaction with a design or construction Contractor.
- Assist in the coordination of and attend, all project development meetings, contract review meetings, pre-construction meetings, site visits, and other pertinent meetings to coordinate information with installation activities. Develop briefings in support of project and meeting requirements.
- Secret clearance required
- ABET-accredited Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering required
- Minimum of three years of experience required
- Professional registration/license is desired but not required
- Personnel shall have experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, BUILDER (desired), TRIRIGA (desired), E4Clicks or equivalent, and familiarity w/ RSMeans at a minimum
Potential Matching military occupational classification codes include, but are not limited to: 32E
Credence Management Solutions, an award-winning, fast growing, top performer in the government space, is the leader among small businesses in providing innovative management, engineering, and technology solutions to the Federal Government. We are a diverse, enthusiastic team of subject matter experts, business professionals, and practitioners who share a common goal of providing exceptional service to our customers. Credence believes in providing all employees the opportunities and tools for optimal success. To this end, we provide highly-competitive compensation plans that include a comprehensive benefits package, ample opportunities for growth, and a dynamic and caring corporate culture focused on employee empowerment, recognition, and reward. Credence’s objective of maintaining a talented, high-quality workforce is reflected in our three core values: Trust, Partnership, and Success. Our culture of excellence and trust nurtures innovative and entrepreneurial accomplishments. Credence treats each customer, industry partner, associate, and employee as a valued team member whom we serve. If you want to work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment with highly-motivated people, apply now to be part of the Credence Team.