Permanent position: Leading architectural design firm is looking for 2 Architectural Designers (mid-level and sr. level, both direct hire) in the Vienna, Virginia area.This role will provide relocation assistance and excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $110k plus a bonus opportunity.The ideal candidate will possess multi-family housing architectural design experience with proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, 3-D Modeling, 3-D Studio Max, Adobe SketchUp etc. and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Architectural Designer
• Generate new concepts and create fresh ideas on a variety of project types to meet client requirements
• Work collaboratively with the Design Leadership in establishing format, drawing assignments, deliverable and schedules
• Prepare concept design, schematic design and design development
• Function as a conduit between conceptual design process and architectural implementation
Requirements for the Architectural Designer
• Bachelor's degree is required with a degree in architecture or related discipline
• Previous multi-family housing architectural design experience is needed
• Proficiency with AutoCad, Revit, 3-D Modeling, 3-D Studio Max, Adobe SketchUp, freehand rendering is a plus
• Experience managing multiple projects simultanelously
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
• Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $110k plus an excellent bonus opportunity
• Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.