Who are we? Architectural Brass is a company of amazing people working in one of the most exciting industries in the world. When you consider our many accomplishments from designing and building the earliest products to creating and supporting today's hundreds of new products, you might think we would be content with how far we've come. But a company of our small size and scope doesn't succeed by resting on its laurels; we are constantly re-examining our capabilities and processes to ensure that our company is as strong and vital as our heritage. In fact, our culture mirrors the heritage of craftsmanship itself, built on a foundation of innovation, aspiration and imagination.
What are we looking for?
Architectural Sales Manager
What will you do?
Our 30 year old company manufactures the finest public space products available for Hospitality, Gaming Facilities, Shopping Malls, Airports, Healthcare Facilities, Sporting Arenas, Convention Centers, and Restaurants. We are searching for the best manufacturer’s representative for our Atlanta headquarters. Our sales presentations are primarily delivered to C level decision makers, Department Directors and Owners.
Front end hotel / restaurant / casino furnishings as well as back of house food and beverage products include public area accessories, mobile bars, warming tables etc. Multiple products must be presented and sold at each venue.
The candidate must be a sales professional possessing:
* 5+ years field sales experience selling into the facilities vertical, hospitality executives, and design community on-premises. High end furnishing sales is an acceptable alternative DOE.
*Polished, charming, and friendly personality with the ability to get our product seen by key executives.
Am I qualified?
Bachelor’s degree; Spec writing skills preferred.
* Strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven organization/planning skills.
* Efficient in Microsoft Office programs and sales databases. SAP opportunity pipeline software experience preferred.
* Able to present company products and benefits to large designer audiences, individual and/or executive level managers and at trade shows.
* Must also prepare bids and quotes.
This position offers a competitive commission-based salary with potential for $100K - $125K+, within the first year with lucrative existing customer base and re-orders.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What do we offer?
By joining Architectural Brass, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing company that’s a leader in its industry, and contribute to a team driven workplace where you can make a difference. We’ve got great benefits to include medical, paid vacation, holidays, Aflac supplemental and 401K.