Job ID: 138631
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Territory will be Chicagoland area with emphasis on downtown Chicago.
- Promote Oldcastle masonry and veneer products to architectural firms, design build firms, and other companies that specify masonry products.
- Maintain current architect account base and develop new accounts for revenue growth.
- Secure Oldcastle masonry specifications from architects and specifiers.
- Give AIA CEU lunch presentations.
- Track specifications and work through Salesforce.
- Attend trade shows upon local company’s request.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of sales experience, preferably to architects in the building products industry.
- Advanced communication skills and demonstrated experience presenting to large groups.
- Possess knowledge of Powerpoint and/or Prezi.
- Exude a professional appearance, be detail oriented, and have a track record of following up on sales prospects and projects.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.