Reputable company searching for experienced Assembler to join their busy team.
Excellent benefits. Nice people to work for!
- Interface with supervisor and engineers to report problems with drawings and/or instructions on operation sheets
- Verify component part numbers and insert components into small assemblies
- Assemble components under a microscope or magnifier
- Performs hand soldering with use of microscope or naked eye
- Cut and strip wire for cable assemblies
- Operate machines/tool fixtures and use various hand tools to make or modify various parts
- Pack assemblies and transport to shipping department
- Keep count of order progress and log time and quantities
- Follow ISO9001 requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all information processed
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development Diploma (GED)
- Experience with assembling/soldering in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read instructions, work orders and blue prints
- Must pass the ATF Background check