|Category:||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| Job Description |
The Assembler's primary function will be to perform light mechanical assembly and electronic assembly tasks as assigned. This includes the repair, assembly or disassembly of various devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Duties and tasks are frequently non-routine.
• Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
• Assembles, modifies, reworks and repairs electronic and electrical assemblies.
• Works from interrelated wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications, sketches and running sheets of average complexity to perform complete wiring and assembly operations to complete prototype and production units.
• Completes wiring connections from one terminal point to another and solders each terminal, working to close tolerances.
• Performs other duties as directed by Management
|Requirements:|| Language Skills |
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) vocational training preferred
• 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Job Location:||Cheswick, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(412) 380-0600|