Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment in the world, with a significant presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously growing. Headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Hayward designs, manufactures and markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control and energy solutions. For over 80-years, Hayward has been enhancing pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, advanced pool and spa equipment. Hayward listens to our customers’ needs and makes sure they are implemented during the design and manufacturing process. The goal is to become the preferred brand of choice with every residential and commercial swimming pool and spa.
Make sub-assemblies consisting of printed circuit boards with applicable components. Assembles a completed Electro-mechanical unit utilizing sub-assemblies, air tools, and miscellaneous parts.
- Assembles printed circuit boards by insertion of applicable components in through-hole fashion utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Installs sub-assemblies, miscellaneous hardware into specific unit enclosures at a final assembly level utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Above processes include electrical function test at PCB and final assembly level accomplished by utilizing test fixtures provided by electrical engineering.
- Other duties as required (i.e. packing, etc.)
- Minimum 6 months production work experience preferably from within a manufacturing industry.
- An electro-mechanical aptitude is desirable.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams to achieve department/production goals.
- Strive for continuous process improvement in daily activities.
- Ability to follow through on tasks assigned to completion.
- Must be able to work with a diverse workforce.
- Must be able to stand at work station for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED