-Great Hand and Eye Coordination
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Obtaining multiple pieces of product and putting them together to make one kit or display
· Repetitive work that requires great attention to detail
· Sorting, folding, gluing, building and counting
· Standing, stooping, bending and lifting
· Inspecting, labeling and stacking
· Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
We have 1st and 2nd shifts available. Must be able to work OT and Saturdays when needed.
1st shift: 6am- 2:12pm
2nd shift: 2pm - 10:12pm
Looking for energetic motivated associates who work well in a team environment. If interested please contact Yvette at ( 310) 316-855
or by email at email@example.comHelp
Please apply on our website to start the hiring process at www.staffmark.com
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more.