- Assemble any and all components of an electric lift truck per specifications of production order travelers and customer specifications.
- Note any missing parts for expediting.
- Must be able to train and assist new operators.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Lift truck operation experience preferred.
- Read and understand drawings, wiring diagrams, Bill of Materials, and Production Order Travelers. Understand basic math. Must be able to demonstrate mechanical abilities and aptitude. Must be able to listen to and understand verbal instructions. Must be able to remember, reason, and analyze.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled