Your responsibilities will include:
- Installing Body-Builder Components.
- Performing quality checks to insure the products meet quality standards.
- Identifying product defects and completing the appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Reworking and repairing Customer and Company Owned Equipment
To be considered, you must have at least 1 year of mechanic experience and:
- The ability to read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- The ability to learn quickly after hands-on training.
- Be able to utilize hand-held tools such as drills, wrenches and other various mechanical equipment.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs., as needed.
- A High School diploma or GED.
If you are a mechanic with fabrication skills and seek a career opportunity at a top company, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information for immediate consideration.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer