Assembly Production Associate
Chessex Manufacturing, the premier leader in the hobby game dice industry has an opening for an assembly production associate. We are a fast growing company looking for people who aspire to grow with us. Duties include hand assembly and packaging of retail product, picking and packing customer orders, stocking shelves, assisting in shipping, receiving and inventories. Some medium to heavy lifting is occasionally required.
As a member of our team you will be called on to exhibit the following basic skills:
· communicate visually or verbally
· distinguish colors
· move or lift heavy objects
· package goods for shipment or storage
· plan or organize work
· stock or organize goods
· follow inventory control procedures
· use time management techniques
· work as a team member
· convey cargo by hand truck
· load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
· maintain consistent production quality
· maintain safe work environment
· measure, weigh, or count products or materials
· move materials or goods between work areas
Familiarity with the hobby game industry a plus, but not necessary. Warehouse experience also a plus, but not necessary.
We are looking for someone who is self-starting, detail-oriented, has the ability to concentrate and focus attention, has strong math, logic and proofreading skills, can work independently or with a group. Ability to monitor and evaluate your own work is essential. Must stay organized in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment. Potential advancement for those who demonstrate ability to supervise others.
Regular shift hours are 8AM to 5PM. Overtime is occasionally required after 5PM or on the weekend.
This is a full time (40 hours) position with benefits. To apply for this position send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.
3415 Centennial Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Please no phone calls.