Assembly Technician (Fenton, MO)
Ouellette Machinery Systems, Inc., located in Fenton, MO, is a leader in the manufacturing of automated packaging machinery.
We are expanding our staff and have an immediate opening for a permanent position for an Assembly Technician.
As an Automation Assembly Technician you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Assemble Automation Equipment
- Perform electrical wiring of Automation equipment per provided schematics
- Perform part testing as required
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Must read, write and speak English
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Tape measure reading (Fluent)
- Decimal and fraction knowledge
The following skills and attributes are preferred:
- Should be familiar with hand tools
- Machine shop experience is a plus
- Understanding of electrical schematics is a plus
- Assemble, test and debug machinery to meet project cost and schedule objectives.
- Assemble machinery using CAD drawings or Electrical / Pneumatic Schematics.
- Work with Mechanical/Electrical Designers and Project Managers throughout the building process to identify and resolve issues.
- Monitor and update project status, remain abreast of project details, identify and call to supervisor’s attention technical and safety issues.
- Troubleshoot and Debug machinery, perform Factory Acceptance Tests with customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Building maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Good communications skills.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Competitive wages
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunities for Advancement
- 401K Retirement Planning
Only qualified need apply. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Click to apply or email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp