Heartland Community College seeks applicants for a full-time position to provide assistance for student recruitment and admissions functions within Enrollment Services.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Process student enrollment applications and admission documents
- Maintain electronic and paper files
- Respond to phone, email, and in-person inquiries
- Verify residency documents for students
- Assist students with the use of online enrollment resources
- Associate’s degree or appropriate education/experience
- Demonstrated minimum keyboarding skill of 40 WPM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with students, employees, and the public
- Availability to work occasional evening or weekend hours as needed
- Clerical or reception experience
- Data entry experience
Review of applications will begin June 28, 2018 and continue until position is filled. For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application (available at www.heartland.edu/jobs)
- Letter of application
Heartland Community College
Attn: Human Resources
1500 W. Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
Please submit requested application materials as attachments.
Heartland Community College affirms the value of diversity among students and employees.
Heartland Community College is an equal opportunity institution.