A-Line Staffing Solutions, is exciting to announce a new Assistant Category Manager opportunity with one of our Fortune 100 healthcare-retail clients in Cumberland, Rhode Island . The ideal candidate will provide support for the Category Manager on promotional analysis. You will have the opportunity to interpret and provide the analytical detail of category and product performance, tracking product sales trends, reviewing margin, inventory turns and service level, building queries, supervising the preparation.
Duties of the Assistant Category Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Use internal data to track, analyze and communicate category/brand dynamics and sales trends
- Review margin, inventory turns and service levels.
- Build queries and supervise the preparation.
- Interpret and provide the analytical detail of category and product performance.
- Identify opportunities and recommend changes to drive improvements in sales forecast accuracy, in-stock, inventory levels and product flow.
- Minimum 2 years experience interpreting and recommending promotional strategies.
- Advanced level Access proficiency (able to create/run database queries, summarize and utilize data). Must have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and able to develop his/her own oral and visual presentations, spread sheets and general correspondence.
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Proven experience using and analyzing data to make decisions and recommendations that will maximize profitability.
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance or Business Administration or its equivalent is required.