Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
1. General Supervision and Management of the Accounting Department, including Monthly Closing, Quarterly and Year End Audit and Budgeting.
2. Oversee and review completion of monthly financial statement package, external surveys and benchmarking.
3. Oversee and review detailed analytics to support monthly results and identify revenue enhancement opportunities.
4. Interact with external auditors for quarterly and annual review.
5. Oversee and prepare Incentive calculations and Profit and Loss statements in accordance with agreements with CPUP and University agreements.
6. Provide financial support to entity leadership.
7. Hire and train support staff.
8. Meet or exceed service standards.
BBA Accounting, CPA or Masters preferred.
4 to 6 years experience with General Accounting and Budgeting, monthly financial close process and prior supervisory experience preferred. Working knowledge of 3rd Party Payments contracts; hospital net revenue and accounts receivable valuation, strong interpersonal and leadership skills; Self motivated; ability to multi-task and manage rapidly changing priorities. Should have experience with the Seimens (or similar) Patient Accounting
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.