Come live and work the new Arch experience!
You’ll now find unprecedented access from City to Arch to River, and, in short order, a total museum transformation! All this and more equals the “new Arch Experience” in downtown Saint Louis, Missouri. Having successfully met a $250 million goal for capital projects and early endowment needs, the Gateway Arch Park Foundation (GAPF), a non-profit organization, will now steward the invigorating improvements made through Saint Louis’ recent CityArchRiver project. To learn more about our exciting vision as a conservancy, visit us at www.archpark.org.
To further our stewardship of Gateway Arch National Park, GAPF is pleased to announce the expansion of its development team to include a new Assistant Development Director for Corporate Partnerships. Focused on securing corporate sponsors and cultivating corporate memberships, this newly-created role will join us in making history this summer and help to ensure long-term sustainability for Gateway Arch National Park.
Reporting to our Director of Development, this newly-created role will …
- PROMOTE OUR MISSION: Passionately support the Foundation’s mission. Identify and secure speaking engagements with local corporations to explain GAPF’s mission and fundraising needs. Generate positive energy and promote upcoming events to corporate employees & HR leaders.
- DEVELOP CORPORATE PARTNERS PROGRAM: Evaluate existing sponsorship and membership options for our corporate partners. Develop new sponsorship opportunities and collaborate in the production of our annual sponsorship guide. Design and implement new and ongoing strategies to engage corporate partners and their respective employees.
- PROACTIVELY SOLICIT NEW CORPORATE PARTNERS: Strategically approach local corporations with event sponsorship opportunities (in the range of $2,500-$25,000) that tie to prior community involvement, and, to pillars of corporate social responsibility. Partnering closely with our communications team, develop and implement a corporate partner communications program to further engage prospective partners and to continuously feature sponsorship opportunities.
- STEWARD & SHARE SUCCESS WITH CORPORATE PARTNERS: Develop meaningful relationships that inspire corporate partners to deepen their relationship with GAPF through event sponsorships and related giving opportunities. Develop detailed event sponsorship reports to share metrics and to illustrate overall value tied to corporate sponsorship. Maintain corporate donor database and share progress with leadership team on GAPF’s corporate partner portfolio.
- Minimum of 5-7+ years development and fundraising experience, including proven experience in attracting event sponsorships year-over-year from corporate partners.
- Working knowledge and appreciation of development and fundraising, including best practices in identifying and stewarding donors and corporate sponsors.
- The ability to work some nights and weekends as needed for Foundation events. Event-related attendance responsibilities will be shared between development team members. Role will partner closely with and serve as face of our event planning team when donors request to host events within Museum facilities and on Arch grounds.
- Excellent computer skills including intermediate level of proficiency or above with Microsoft office applications (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) and working knowledge of project management software.
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred.
Other Skills & Abilities include:
- Passion for Saint Louis and the conservancy’s mission at Gateway Arch Park Foundation.
- Commitment to sustaining strong and productive working partnerships and a high-level of customer service with all staff members, board members, volunteers, consultants, contractors, government officials and the community.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to execute short- and long-term programs and special events.
- Positive attitude and strong leadership skills. A self-starter who is team oriented but can work independently to accomplish goals.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct a work group in managing multiple projects and provide quality results in a non-profit organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Results oriented; resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
Apply in confidence at http://www.csiapply.com/ . Should you experience difficulties with the application or wish to make a confidential referral, please contact our search consultant, Collaborative Strategies, Inc., at email@example.comHelp. All inquiries and resume submissions will be held strictly confidential. Gateway Arch Park Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Collaborative Strategies, Inc., a St. Louis based consulting firm with a dedicated boutique search practice, has been connecting executive talent to opportunity to since 1994. We take pride in matching entrepreneurial leaders with great opportunities and non-profit organizations such as the Gateway Arch Park Foundation. For more information about CSI, visit www.getcollaborative.com.