Full Time Assistant Director of Clinical Services All Shifts Available
Brookdale Westlake Hills 1034 Liberty Park Drive Austin, TX 78746
Job #: BSL621558
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist the Director of Nursing in planning, organizing, developing and directing the day-to-day operations of the Clinical Services department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards
* Assess the comprehensive nursing needs of each resident using acceptable long-term care assessment software tools and according to state and federal time frames
* Monitor medication and treatment schedules, work with attending physicians, and provide direct care when required
* Assist in determining staffing needs; recruit, select, and orient nursing/direct care personnel
* Ensure nursing staff follows all safety precautions when performing tasks with equipment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current Registered Nursing Licensure (RN) in the state of practice
* One year of nursing experience required; long term care experience preferred
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.