Are you the kind of person who inspires those around you to excel? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food and create a 5-star customer experience? Do you enjoy being the bright spot in anyone’s day? If so, keep reading.
We need an Assistant General Manager to join our Taco Bell Team at CTI Restaurants, Inc.
You will be in charge of recruiting and training your people, leading them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. By inspiring a team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding.
Salary: $40,000 plus Bonus Opportunities
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Working 50 hours per week
- Working Open, Mid, and Closing Shifts based on the needs of the business
- Being available to work at any of our 12 CTI Restaurants locations
- Recruiting and Training staff
- Learning to manage Profit & Loss
- Growing Sales
- Following Brand Standards
- Leading and growing staff members
- Creating an exciting, optimistic, and rewarding culture
You’ll Need to Have:
- Completed all learning zones of our managerial training through AGM level within 90 days of your hire date
- Your ServSafe Certification within 90 days of your hire date
- A positive attitude and solid reliability
- The desire to lead, grow, and encourage your team members to deliver awesome food and a superior customer experience
- The ability to solve problems in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- A genuine desire to work hard and enjoy the resulting success
We’re Proud To Offer You:
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Management Bonus Opportunities
- Optional Medical Insurance
- Optional Dental Insurance
All managers must undergo a pre-employment background check.
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow, and succeed. That’s what it means to Live Mas!
There’s no limit to your success with Taco Bell and CTI Restaurants! Apply Now!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. CTI Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer.