Our Client is the first restaurant focusing on offering both the best sushi AND the best burger in town. All natural, creative and hearty, the burgers entice with fresh, never frozen, ingredients and bold flavors. Spiked hand-spun milkshakes, premium sakes, craft beers, wine and 10oz exotic martinis round out a huge bar menu that is sure to please. We aim to offer something for the entire family. Scrumptious appetizers for sharing, hot soups and entree-sized salads, homemade desserts and a fun kid's menu are joined by our signature creations that we call "Burgushi"! A cutting edge fusion of burger and sushi, burgushi items include sushi rolls created using burger components, and pick-up style sandwiches created using sushi components. If you can't make up your mind, try a bento box to sample a mini-burger along with your choice of sushi roll and three tasty side items!
Born of a desire to create a fun-loving environment that anyone can enjoy, we are a come one, come all operation. Whether you've just finished a workout at the gym, or you're dressed to impress for a night out on the town, we provide an atmosphere to suit all walks of life. A bright interior featuring custom artwork and vibrant music, a 600-gallon aquarium filled with live cowfish, a sushi bar with interactive computer monitors that allow you to build your own sushi roll, and a huge 125-seat covered patio are only some of the elements that make us a memorable experience!
Cowfish offers a competitive base salary plus a strong benefits package including health, dental, 2 weeks paid vacation and 401K program.
Please email us your resume in Word or PDF format for immediate, confidential consideration.
Areas of responsibility
- Manages the hourly staff, the Kitchen staff, and all subordinate Managers
- Directly responsible for maintaining the quality identifiers during service.
- Responsible for maintaining all FOH & BOH systems. Responsible for perfect line checks and service standards.
- Direct responsibility for managing schedules and hitting labor targets through proactive scheduling and labor cost control.
- Manages declining budgets for controllable costs
- Orders from approved vendors and follows strict adherences to predetermined specifications.
- Attends regular manager/staff meetings to develop staff, create initiatives, train for new product rollouts and redirect manager efforts.
- Responsible for executing the company training program. Provides feedback and conducts reviews of Management & hourly staff
- Ability to lead by example. AGM's are expected to be hands-on leaders, not "back office" managers
We require a Manager who shows exceptional skills in developing and growing teams, meeting company goals on food and service standards, controlling costs, and effectively managing staff. Very competitive base salary, plus benefits and bonus.
If you want to work in a uniquely fun, growing concept, where great food & drinks are served in a non-corporate, casual environment, this could be the perfect match. The company is growing and offers the opportunity for career advancement.
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years current, salaried management experience in a higher-volume($3M+) restaurant.
Our Client offers a competitive base salary plus a strong benefits package including health, dental, 2 weeks paid vacation and 401K program.
Please send us your current resume(in STRICT confidence) to be considered for this exceptional opportunity.