You are looking for a fun, exciting, yet challenging opportunity in restaurant management. You want a sharp team, and a bright future with a growing company. You're a passionate foodie and love learning new skills in the kitchen, dining room, and business operations. You consider yourself an innovator, and can build winning teams and surprise our guests with a top-notch experience during each visit.
We have four core values that guide every decision we make:We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do, and love life! We provide opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career, skills, and have fun.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase discounts
- Competitive pay
- Free shift meal – plus food, phone and event ticket discounts
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off, paid maternity/paternity leave
- Scholarship opportunities
Learn more about our benefits here.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
Your Day in the Life
- Partner with the GM to lead a high performing team
- Run the restaurant with confidence, deliver fast and effective solutions
- Lead with integrity and live the culture of Noodles & Company every day
- Assess team member performance, deliver actionable and timely feedback
- Create an epic experience by welcoming guests with a smile and delivering world-class customer service
- Build trust within your team, recognize a job well-done
- Follow Noodles & Company's operational policy and procedures
- Manage the restaurant to meet company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Hire, train and manage restaurant team members and shift managers
- Identify and foster talent in your team, develop high performers for promotions
- Follow inventory control procedures and guidelines
- Assist with scheduling, expense tracking, labor management, and local restaurant marketing
What You Bring to the Team
- Minimum of one year of management and/or leadership experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Sense of humor
- Ability to effectively delegate responsibility
- Conflict resolution skills required, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 45 hours per week within our operating hours (generally 11am-9pm), with flexibility to work variable shifts throughout the week (starting as early as 7am, and working until as late as 11pm)
- Position may include walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects up to 55 pounds
- Certain other physical requirements may apply, as reasonably applicable in a standard kitchen/restaurant environment
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our Team Members and Guests. Our safety measures include:
- Symptom screenings and temperature checks before each shift
- Enhanced cleaning and handwashing procedures
- Plexiglass shields and social distancing between Team Members and Guests
- Face coverings are provided for all team members and are required for all guest-facing positions
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be an inclusive and diverse team that is representative of the communities and guests we serve.