Requisition ID: 16103
Job Function: Brand Management (40000034)
Coordinate, organize and execute the gathering and input of product information into Whirlpool's data management systems. Working cross-functionally with sales, brands, merchandising, engineering, supply chain, legal, and others to create a single source of Whirlpool Corporation product information for distribution.
- Input product data into data management systems (MDM, AEM)
- Maintain catalogs, categories, translations and taxonomy for North American products and websites
- Troubleshooting of website data issues (Adobe, Hybris, Websphere, Oracle)
- Process and ticket management for MDM platform and related infrastructure
- Manage/Audit product data quality and data gaps
- Point of contact for GIS, Legal, Engineering, Brands concerning product data
- Track product launches and lifecycles
- Document and map manual and systemic processes
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Move toward systemic data transfers limiting manual 'retouch'
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and Project Manager for process or system enhancements
- Drive the strategic direction and implementation of new digital asset tools and systems
- BA in marketing or business
- 2+ years total work experience in master data management, digital asset management, or related
- Effective communicator across multi-functional teams
- Experience with setting goals and measuring progress/success
- Self-starter personality, able to manage through ambiguity and set priorities
- Ability to receive and give feedback
- Master Data experience
- Experience in AEM, PIM, SAP systems
- Experience with system infrastructure, data warehousing and data transfer
- Experience in Project Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Presentation, Google Drawing
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Niles
Nearest Secondary Market: South Bend
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Manager, Branding, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Management, Marketing