Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager I
Reports to: Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Salary Grade: NE10
Supervisory Responsibility: Yes
The Assistant Branch Manager supports the branch manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch to ensure all operational functions are completely and properly performed by the staff while conveying a feeling of trust service security and satisfaction to customers and staff. The duties of the Assistant Branch Manager are contingent on the scope of the services that are offered at the facility. The assistant branch manager must have a familiarity with residential mortgages IRA services and personal banking products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor and/or Trustco Bank's Board of Directors.
• Manages branch in the absence of branch manager.
• Supervises head teller and tellers in the manager's absence.
• Build and promote branch identity drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success.
• Provides quality customer service through personal contact with customers and prospects in adherence with company policy.
• Handles customer issues in person or over the phone with their bank product or service by assisting in researching and solving the issue.
• Reviews and approves requests to include approval to cash large checks authorizing bank checks or general ledger tickets and the approval of various reports paperwork and cash counts.
• Works to meet existing branch performance standards in areas such as operating control loss tellers' level of experience bank secrecy and compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Continues to building proficiency of banking principles and sales techniques by attending internal training external training and completion of continuing education courses.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS:
This is a full time position. Work hours are scheduled around the following branch hours:
Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Employees will be scheduled to arrive half an hour prior to the opening of the branch and work fifteen to thirty minutes following the closing of the branch.
Travel using personal vehicle occasional overnight travel. Valid driver's license required.
Must be able to speak read write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace; b
Physical Requirements of the Job:
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally require to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop kneel crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision distance vision color vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
By applying for this position I hereby acknowledge that I have read the job description for the position understand the description and have the ability to perform the necessary functions as detail above.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY