ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
You’ve got to…
- Love our brand, customers, and teams and take every opportunity to shout it from the mountaintops.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Enjoy working hard and always see things through from start to finish.
- Make the best first impression; smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Be aware of what’s going on around you and pick up on subtle cues to adjust approach and tempo.
- Make smart decisions by: actively listening, understanding data, and looking beyond the obvious.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions and think boldly.
- Know when to act and when to partner.
- Generate ideas to evolve the business.
We’ll want you to…
- Set the pace for the team by connecting with customers and speaking to value.
- Observe Sales Associate performance on the selling floor and assist if necessary to make a sale.
- Help Sales Associates make the most of their customer interactions by sharing specific tips to improve results.
- Provide the communication and tools needed to motivate the team to achieve key KPIs.
- Own the selling floor and ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets.
- Ace training and put skills to use.
- Embrace role ownership and be ready to step in for anyone on the management team when needed.
- Find ways to get things done, even when time and resources are in short supply.
- Maximize opportunities to grow the business and consistently question what can be done better.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 2 or more years of experience with similar scope, specialty retail preferred.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Assist in shipment processing, replenishing, and keeping the store looking great.
- Are available when we are busy, includin nights, weekends and holidays.
- Are adept with technology and apps.
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours, medical and
prescription coverage (even for part time managers) and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*401(k) eligibility rules apply