RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Assistant Product Line Manager in Pleasanton, California (CA).
The Assistant Product Manager for Infrastructure Services will focus on the Network related offerings. Primary responsibilities include collaborating with internal experts and clients to ensure that we produce valuable service offerings and create holistic solutions. The candidate will be working closely with engineers and technical managers to manage and deliver on the service product roadmap. This role manages the service offering launch and release plans, collaborating with the Service Product Line Manager, customer relationship managers, marketing, and operations to ensure proper prioritization of service initiatives.
- Work with the technology leads on service change initiatives to define the offering or offering change, including the offering, price, and promotion; forecast demand and adoption for offerings
- Gather customer input through the Business Relationship Managers, feedback channels, and customer focus groups
- Represent assigned services across the organization and during service reviews
- Evaluate feasibility and effectiveness of service offerings and ensure they meet customer requirements
- Coordinate decision making on improvement/extension/renewal/retirement of the service offerings
- Work with Finance to calculate and understand the unit cost of the service offerings
- Drive release cadence for service changes and align with managers of projects to ensure that all service enablement elements are in place before the service offering or service change is released
- Communicate product feature and process changes to marketing, business relationship managers, project/program managers, operations, and technology teams
- Evaluate the proposed impact of process, vendor and program changes to key metrics such as production, retention and satisfaction, and monitoring post implementation results
- 5+ years of experience with technical products or IT services
- 5+ years of experience working in technical business management
- Knowledge of network tools and utilities
- Financial analysis experience - budgets, cost estimates, cost benefit analysis
- Effective communication, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong understanding business systems and processes and how they link together
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team to achieve business results
- Team oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- Receptive to feedback and willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement
- Experience with ITIL services and service portfolio management a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.