National General Contractor located in Orange County is looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager with experience in high rises, restaurants, retail, hospitality and health care. Amazing bonus structure, with strong base salary, room to grow, and great health and 401(k) benefits.
National General Contractor headed in Orange County, but with several offices across the United States and California; with 400+ employees and managing almost $750 Million in commercial projects annually. They are known for great bonus structure, treating their employees like family and developing relationships in the industry.
This construction company specializes in tenant improvement projects such as high rises, restaurants, retail, hospitality and health care.
We are hiring Assistant Project Managers to become their next generation of leadership in the company and continue their successful growth.
Assistant Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Handle all paperwork and coordination for assigned projects.
- Process and log all submittals.
- Prepare and follow up on RFI's.
- Prepare and follow up on change orders. Award change order work to subs.
- Prepare and follow up on client invoices. Approve subcontractor requests for payment.
- Monitor the project's trade specific schedule and submittal log.
- Distribute sketches, shop drawings, submittals, schedules.
- Develop and manage subcontractor and supplier relations.
- Process accounting documentation in conjunction with corporate office.
- Ensure that all projects are meeting production timeline benchmarks.
- Communicate and execute all procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills needed.
We are looking to hire Assistant Project Managers in Los Angeles who have the following criteria:
- 1 - 2 years of assistant project management experience.
- The selected individual will be a strong leader.
- Background in construction trades and technical knowledge of steel and concrete structures a plus.
- Motivated and capable of overseeing several projects simultaneously. Fun, dynamic and positive personality.
- Conflict resolution skills a must.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills required. Must have ability to relate and interact with an upper-end clientele.
- Skills in blue print review a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management a plus
- Are able to commute to Orange County or live in Orange County
Our client's offer:
- Strong Base Salary
- Bonuses (per project)
- Health Care, 401(k) match
- Dental, vision, life insurance