An Assistant Project manager will support the Project Managers on a large multimillion dollar project.
Our client is a highly respected and market leading Civil Construction organization.
Projects to include civil roads and highways.
- Assist the Superintendent, Project Manager, and Project Engineer as required
- Assist with project layout
- Assist with scheduling of project
- Assist with project closeout
- Maintain project documentation, daily reports and job-site photos
- Monitor subcontractor progress, prepare CPM schedules, and prepare look ahead schedules to ensure completion dates are met
- Establish and maintain regularly scheduled daily and weekly project team meetings as appropriate for the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field
- 1+ year(s) of experience in construction
- Good communication skills
- Structured and organized
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Excellent planning and project management skills
Not only does out client have competitive pay and benefits they also support growth and development within the company.