WPGC Construction is currently looking for a Multi-Family Assistant Project Managers and Assistant Superintendents with experience in the construction of wood frame and concrete block apartment buildings from site work through the project completion. The current project pipeline includes locations in Orange County, Volusia County, Brevard County, Flagler County, Seminole County and Lake County.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of plans, specifications and scopes of work
- Organized with attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, and preferably Microsoft Project
Assistant Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the subcontracting process; bidding, negotiations, preparing scopes of work
- Insure all construction documents are up to date and distributed in a timely manner
- Prepare necessary reports
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Assist the project Superintendent with all aspects of completing the project on time and to Owner’s specified quality
- Review and check completed subcontract work to ensure it conforms to the plans specifications, submittals, and inspection requirements
- Report to and work with Superintendent to address any work that appears to not be in compliance
- Accompany inspectors and note and log any deficient work
- Create and monitor punch lists for inspections and Owner acceptance
WPGC offers a competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits.
Please indicate for which position you are applying.