Great opportunity for an emerging Project Manager looking to join a well-established company
Our client is one of the nation's largest General Contractors, responsible for projects that range in size from 5MM - 100MM+
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of projects.
- Performs job-site inspections/audits to ensure and document safety and quality.
- Responsible for assisting the managing of project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Assists in managing assigned projects including working with local team to develop processes for delivering total concrete solutions.
- Monitors the overall safety and quality issues on the project.
- Coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management, related degree and a minimum of two (2) years of work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Competitive Health care and 401k Package Offered
- Training Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities