Excellent starting compensation $60,000 to $70,000!
High End Construction Team looking to add a motivated team member!
- Recognized as a leader in the construction industry
- Specializes in custom homes
- Construction driven by quality and customer service
- Changing the construction landscape through innovation
- Using technology to deliver the products their client wants
- Continuing to grow and development with their sights set on the D.C. market
- The Assistant Construction Manager will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of construction projects along side the project manager.
- monitoring and coordinating work performed by contractors, architectural, engineering, and construction firms.
- Will need to ensure adherence to plans & specifications, project budget, and project schedule.
- Bachelors degree in architecture, engineering, or related field.
- Two years experience in multi-family residential construction can be substituted for education
- Ability to handle an independent case load & conduct work as required
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing; working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & computerized specification & cost estimating software.
$50,000-$60,000 a year with opportunity for growth and advancement!
Large scope of work in the pipeline for 2018!
Seeking driven career focused applicants!
If qualified, apply NOW!