Does the idea of working on large, well-known commercial construction projects excite you?
Are you ready to work in a fast paced environment on technically complex projects in Chicago?
This is an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader!
What You Bring:
- Strong communication skills with owners, subcontractors, vendors and coworkers, across all platforms
- A good, solid work ethic
- A proactive, positive attitude
What You'll Get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the growth of a world-class commercial construction general contractor and benefit personally from that growth
- The chance to expand your commercial construction project experience and market diversity
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A smart team of coworkers holding one another to the highest standards
- Must be fully authorized to work in the United States
- Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Construction Estimating or related field highly preferred
- Two (2) plus years of commercial construction experience with preference for high-rise, high-density and/or upscale interiors
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Previous field experience in construction is a plus
- Strong math and Office software skills, Timberline software experience required
- Contract administration - owner contracts and subcontracts
- Formulate scopes of work
- Document control including daily job diaries, updating record drawings, managing submittal process, managing RFI process, and dissemination of information
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings including minutes of meetings and other necessary documentation
- Conduct on-going reviews with Project Management to identify and resolve any potential obstacles
As the project management team expands, they have recognized that culture is as important as their technical work. Team members are client-focused and self-propelled. They take ownership of construction projects and have a positive, can-do attitude for positive outcomes.
For information regarding this or any other advertised position contact Jenn LaQua directly at 605-978-5425. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.