Our client is a reputable firm in the Boston area that specializes in corporate interiors and some medical fit-outs. This company is looking to add an Assistant Project Manager - Tenant Interiors to their team to oversee portions of high-profile projects in the city.
My client is a well-known company based in Boston that focuses largely on corporate fit-outs in the city. They are currently bringing in about $50 million annually, but are growing quickly as they add strong individuals to their team and take on larger, more high-profile projects.
The Assistant Project Manager - Tenant Interiors is responsible for:
- assisting the Project Manager on multiple projects
- project documentation, compliance, RFIs, etc.
- overseeing select subcontractors and managing the quality of their work
- working out of the office primarily, and visiting the site 1-2 times per week
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours.
The right Assistant Project Manager - Tenant Interiors has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering
- at least 1 year of construction experience
- worked in commercial construction previously, and has an interest in interior projects specifically
- the capacity to learn and be mentored by industry professionals
The Assistant Project Manager - Tenant Interiors receives:
- base salary between $50,000 and $70,000
- annual bonus package
- healthcare/dental insurance
- 2 weeks vacation
- very reasonable work/life balance