Position: Assistant Property Manager
Our client, a prominent property management company in NYC is seeking a candidate to fill the role of an Assistant Property Manager. This individual will assist the property management team with all aspects of property management and have the unique opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, and retail properties. This is a fast growing company with an outstanding management team, low turnover and great benefits including fully paid medical coverage!
• Maintain positive tenant relations with direct communication and can identify solutions quickly and efficiently
• Process and maintain current status of all capital and tenant projects
• Ensure that tenant service requests are processed in a timely manner
• Generate monthly management reporting including variance reports, building status reports, collection reports and TI reports
• Review lease agreements as it pertains to the billing of new tenants and any tenant issues that may arise
• Participate in preparation of operating budgets and forecasts
• Ensure that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties
- Prepare request for proposals, assist in evaluating all bids and AIA contracts
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Driver's License