ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (COMMERCIAL)
Seeking a Full-time Assistant Property Manager to support the Corporate Director of Property Management for a portfolio of retail properties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain property and vendor files
- Prepare notice letters to tenants as directed
- Review all tenant rent billings, including mailing monthly tenant statements
- Assist with monitoring rent collection and delinquencies
- Assist with monitoring lease terms, including expiration dates, rental increases, options, etc.
- Assist with inspections and coordinate/follow up with vendors to ensure timely completion and invoicing of service orders
- Review budgets against ledgers to ensure all invoices have been received and coded correctly
- Obtain bids from contractors for the performance of outside services for each property as directed, and make appropriate recommendations
- Assist in preparing annual budgets for each property as directed
- Assist in preparing annual CAM Reconciliations for each property as directed
- Perform such other duties as are directed by the Corporate Director of Property Management
- Act as main point of contact in the temporary absence of the Corporate Director of Property Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or some other related business curriculum with a working knowledge of real estate management
- 2+ years of experience incommercial (retail) property management is preferred
- Outgoing, self-motivated individuals with a team player and “can do” attitude who are excellent multi-taskers, extremely reliableand demonstrate good judgment
- Detail-oriented, exceptional organization, able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide high quality customer service and cooperate with other departments
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong problem solving and follow-up skills
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe)
- Knowledge of Sage Timberline software is preferred
- CA Real Estate License is preferred
- Local travel and valid driver’s license is required
Location: Santa Monica/El Segundo
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.comHelp for immediate consideration.
No phone calls.