Assistant QC Scientist
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for an Assistant QC Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Contacts Direct daily interaction with all staff and management of Quality Control Chemistry
- Regular interaction with all departments within the facility as required in the conduct of assigned work
- Occasional interaction with personnel from other sites to ensure alignment of sample shipping and receipt processes
- Working Conditions The work environment may consist of a combination of the following: Office space, Inside Work, Outside Work, Working Alone, Working with/around others, Extremes (Heat/Cold), Heights, Dust/Mist/Fumes/Wet, Damp/Walking or Work Surfaces, Chemicals.
- The physical demands of the job may include but are not limited to: Unassisted lifting of items, not to exceed 50 lbs, Bending/Stooping, Twisting, Crouching/Squatting, Kneeling, Sitting, Crawling, Walking-Level Surfaces, Climbing (Ladder), Reaching (Shoulder), Repetitive (Use of Arm, Hands, Wrists)
- Support program administration by maintaining a schedule of pull dates required for testing, preparing for or providing oversight for the sample pulls as required by schedule
- Draft study protocols and support management of study programs as required
- Monitor and assess stability data, pull data reports at the end of time point testing and prepare trend graphs; Perform data verification and report unusual trends to management for review
- Provide Stability LIMS Administration Support for the department, including but not limited to study administration, maintenance, training, etc
- Support activities of Stability Third Party Facility including but not limited to inventory control, sample receipt support, labeling, sample destructions, sample pulls and oversight of sample deliveries, etc
- Ensure training requirements are met
- Author and/or revise GMP documents
- Maintain the office and stability facility in accordance with cGMP
- Initiate and promote change as part of operational excellence
- Decision Making Take action, final decision, may work on assignments that are very complex in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in developing improved business processes
- Coordinates with customers and technical experts on decisions and applies appropriate notification to management
- Additional Job Requirements: None
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S. in science, engineering, biochemistry, a related discipline or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH Guidelines for method validation and transfer Problem solving ability, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; as well as technical writing skills
- Able to prioritize objectives from multiple projects, adhering to scheduled timelines
- Work independently and contribute to a team based environment; promoting a high commitment to business goals and objectives
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office applications. SAP, LIMS and Trackwise skills are desired.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.