One of the most well-known Japanese retail stores is coming to Katy, TX.
They are looking for Assistant Store Manager who can lead an opening store.
< Main Responsibilities >
- Lead and inspire store to be product obsessed, customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving and team-oriented.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with store management to maximize and improve sales, revenues, profits, service levels, and operational processes.
- Recruit, train, develop and retain high performance team.
- Oversees preparation of merchandise placement and displays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ plus years’ experience in retail is a Must.
- Experience in retail store management is a plus.
- Familiarity with Japanese business is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions and work in fast-paced demanding environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
- Valid US driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Be able to stay in Dallas for a month for initial training.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****
TOP Group is a leading Recruiting Firm for Japanese Corporations.
We have offices in New York (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, as well as Mexico and Japan.