NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1995, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
NRP Investments LLC is currently seeking an Assistant Superintendent of Construction in the Charlotte, NC Office.
Under the direction of the Construction Superintendent, the Assistant Superintendent assists in the oversight of construction projects as they progress daily through the construction phase.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Assists with the scheduling and coordination of subcontractors and materials.
- Maintains production levels to meet the construction production schedule.
- Assures that the quality is of the highest standard.
- Confirms OSHA, NIOSH, NFPA and all other related safety code compliance.
- Coordinates to assure that all inspection procedures and building code requirements is met.
- Helps to maintain a set of “As-Built” drawings for all design documents and turnover to the Project Manager upon completion of the project.
- Assists with reviewing the subcontractor's draw request making certain the work is complete including clean up.
- Monitors the work to make certain we are receiving the materials specified.
- Escorts and/or assists the lender inspector as requested when inspection is being conducted for the draw request.
- Properly schedules, receives, and safely stores materials purchased by The NRP Group.
- Reports any accidents to the main office immediately and prepare an accident report.
- Attends job site subcontractor and job site safety meetings.
- Inspects site for safety hazards and notify subcontractors or appropriate authority of it.
- Confers with the Project Superintendent on daily problems that may arise.
- All other duties as assigned.
Duties will require the physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs.
- Upon occasion, inspection of work may require the ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction.
- Condition of work will require walking, traversing through adverse soil conditions and various grade elevations.
- Position may require minimal manual labor and must be able to lift or move up to 60lbs
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's degree in Construction or Civil related field (Ex: Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering Technology) preferred or equivalent relevant experience
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite