Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Associate Business Performance Analyst for a 3+ month contract opportunity in Richmond, VA, with one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience with an industry leader currently operating the nation's largest natural gas storage system.
As a Associate Business Performance Analyst, you will:
- Prepare, analyze, and present financial case studies for a business process.
- Define and develop performance metrics; analyze and recommend data collection process improvements; and ensure data integrity as it relates to reporting and analytics.
- Identify better work and business processes.
- Develop cost/allocation, cost/benefit programs, systems, and models to support the development of business strategies.
- Develop programs and implement automated methods and systems to track workflow and performance efficiencies.
- Perform varied analyses and prepare reports of an economic, business, and engineering nature. Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Must be able to perform assignments designed to develop work knowledge, skills and abilities requiring application of policies, procedures, techniques and other criteria in carrying out all aspects of the job.
- Must be able to perform routine work assignments but over time will demonstrate the ability to perform more difficult work assignments.
- Must be able to work under established policies and procedures to meet set schedules and system or program requirements.
- Must be able to continue to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities to reach a higher level of proficiency and work complexity.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be able to sit for the majority of the shift.
- Must be able to read, write, type, and use a telephone.
- This is a 3+ month contract.
- Schedule is M-F from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
- Selected candidates will be required to complete a short Excel test.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.