Position : Associate Controls Engineer
Duration : 18+months
Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm
Location: Anaheim CA 92802
- Provides a technical resource for Resort in Facility Control Systems.
- Designs, develops, tests, documents, and sustains facility automation systems including data collection and reporting software for the Resort’s central energy and utility plants (chiller, boiler, compressed air, water filtration, etc), building energy management, power management, SCADA, lighting control, etc. Develops and interprets electrical, mechanical, controls, and instrumentation drawings to support projects.
- Provides technical support to field operators, develop engineering documentation and historical reports, train the operations and maintenance teams and recommend design improvements.
- Design, program, test, and commission control systems for Central Energy and Utility Plant automation projects on time and within budget.
- Provide plant operating engineers with as needed support.
- Assist in the resolution of plant down time and failures.
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation, such as panel wiring, instrument data sheets, calibration datasheets, hardware and software configuration.
- Develop and sustain Graphical User Interface screens for Central Energy Plants and building systems for remote monitoring and alarm display
- Configure alarm trigger points in the control system and develop system for alarm notification to the Resort.
- Configure historical and consumable data gathering, and create web-based reports of facility data
- Provide timely communication and status updates to Manager and Resort partners.
- Design, program, test, and commission control system for Energy Management Systems using Carrier Comfort Works and I-Vue. Provide installation support, start-up, commissioning and turnover to In-house teams.
- BS/BA in Electrical or Controls Engineering, 2-4+ years of proven experience in facility controls, building controls and energy management systems
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills Strong problem solving / analytical skills and time management / organizational skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills with the ability to present complex analyses and issues.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Troubleshooting experience is a MUST!
Preferred Qualifications 4-8 years of proven experience in facility controls, building controls and energy management systems
Required Education BS/BA in Electrical or Controls EngineeringPreferred Education Master’s Degree