The Associate Director position is the emerging leader in training who manages the administration of the firm’s functional financial operations. They will be expected to promote and market the firm and its services to bring in new clients as they are the public face of the firm, active in the community, working to develop relationships with business leaders and individuals.
- Develop client relationships and manage client services.
- Review client general ledger, trial balance, and tax returns for completeness and accuracy on a timely basis.
- Provide ongoing client consultations to help improve their operations and profitability and minimize their income tax liability.
- Maintain current expertise in accounting matters, current income tax laws, and tax saving opportunities.
- Maintain current knowledge of general economic and political trends.
- Maintain quality staff relations.
- Oversee client workload scheduling.
- Provide business tax planning and consulting.
- Technical accounting judgement shall be exercised to ensure AICPA professional standards are met.
- Completed a minimum of 5+ years of public accounting experience or equivalent.
- Displayed acceptable moral and ethical character.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Developed good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated technical competence having acquired a body of knowledge in a field of specialization coupled with the ability to apply that knowledge in developing sound business recommendations for clients and the firm.
- Exhibits an executive presence and leadership qualities.
- A thorough understanding of the respective state and federal tax laws shall be exercised when conducting client reviews.
- 5 or more years of management experience.
- Earned a CPA certificate or equivalent designation.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, 360 Accounting Solutions reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
360 Accounting Solutions, a subsidiary of Liberty Tax Service, is an equal opportunity employer.